SIMPLIFYING YOUR ELECTRONICWORLD
Since 1995, Dennis Sage Home Entertainment has provided over 100,000 connected systems to homes and businesses throughout Arizona. We enhance your lifestyle with our understanding and experience in the constantly changing world of technology. With over 600 combined years of industry experience and a staff of 50 dedicated professionals, we can meet just about every budget and desire.
When I founded this company, I did so with the same fundamentals that were engrained into me since a very early age. Honesty, fairness, high moral character, giving back to our great community and developing customers for life. Our entire staff aims to adhere to these same principals.
Thank you for visiting our site!
Founder and President
Serving Arizona for Over 25 Years Take a look into Pheonix's best A/V company with Dennis Sage, owner of Dennis Sage Home Entertainment.
TECHNOLOGY solutions for YOUR home.
Work SMARTER with great TECHNOLOGY.
- Technology Consultation Your home, your way—we want to use our experience to help you reach your technological dreams. A consultation with one of our experts is only a call away!
- Design & Documentation Documentation of the infrastructure and systems in your home will ensure a better experience and be critical for updates and upgrades in the future.
- Project Management Our dedicated project managers oversee all details and consistently communicate.
- Programming Making all the pieces of your system work together is what we do best. Our programmers are certified on the latest best practices.
- Service & Support We always deliver great support, even after our work is done. If there is anything you need, contact us anytime, and we will do our best to accommodate.
There’s a reason our customers keep coming back. Check out what our customers have to say about our products and services.
Excellent friendly staff, had great workable suggestions for new surround sound entertainment center. Highly recommend this company, Alex was a t understanding what we wanted in the system.— Linda
I just called because I didn't want to have to read the manual to figure out how to add a new user code to the key pad on my front door. A service person named Dave patiently and kindly explained to me how to do it. It was so quick and easy! Thank you!— Holly
We had a great experience with DSHE. Dennis and his crew made it easy from start to finish. Thanks Dennis!— Terry
Best place that offers quality installation for your Home automation, structure wiring, security, and wireless needs.— Justin